We suggest a review of your policy(s) on an annual basis or at the time of any subsequent change in your life. You can always feel comfortable in calling us to discuss an upcoming change that may affect your policy.
We have a great deal of experience in reviewing our client’s policies to make sure they are receiving the best coverage at the most affordable price; we’re always happy to help.
A Lot Can Change in a Year…
…and we like to confirm that we are correctly underwriting your policy on an annual basis. One of the most important reasons for an annual review is that many of our carriers come out with new discounts and credits that can be applied to your renewing policies. These discounts and credits may not have been available previously but now can be applied, or may have even increased since last year and can therefore provide you with additional savings at renewal.
We also like to confirm whether there is a need to change your coverages, deductibles, endorsements or general information since last year.
Some additional reasons for reviewing your policy:
- Have the surchargeable points from your prior accident come off your license?
- Are all drivers listed correctly on your policy?
- Have you moved to a new city or town?
- As your vehicles are getting older, should you adjust your deductibles accordingly?
- Have you purchased new equipment for your car or motorcycle?
- Has your son/daughter moved or went away to college?
Changes in our lives can come in all shapes and forms and can have a bearing on how our insurance policies. Some of these changes may appear to be simple but may in fact have a direct impact on us in regards to our insurance coverage and premium.
There are numerous reasons why your policy may need to be reviewed. Below are just a few examples of events that may impact your insurance:
- You recently paid off the lien on your car or purchased your leased vehicle outright
- Your son/daughter just got their license
- You’re purchasing a new home
- You just got engaged
- You’re renting a new apartment
- You’re putting your motorcycle on the road for the summer
Request an Account Review
To request a review of your account, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 business hours in regards to your request.