While automobile insurance is required by law in Massachusetts―and provides extensive coverage for ourselves and our families―some people believe it is simply a necessity required to get your car registered and nothing more. It is not until individuals need their policy (typically at the time of an accident) that they realize the true value proper protection can provide.
We often find that customers that come to us do not carry adequate insurance protection or are paying far too much for the coverage they have (or sometimes both!). If you’re unsure whether you have the proper coverage, contact us for a no cost evaluation of your policy.
Do You Have Enough Coverage?
Many people do not examine their auto insurance coverage until they have an accident, at which point, it is often too late. At that time, they may realize that they are underinsured which could leave them susceptible to additional out-of pocket expenses or even lawsuits due to insufficient coverage.
There are numerous considerations to take into account, such as:
- Do you have enough liability coverage to protect yourself from being sued by another party if found to be at-fault in an accident?
- Do you have enough protection to cover yourself and others, who may be traveling in your vehicle, from medical expenses arising from an accident?
- Do you carry sufficient proper coverage to repair your car (and other vehicles) if involved in an accident?
- What level of deductible should you carry for both collision and comprehensive claims on my vehicle(s)?
All Policies Are Not the Same
Please CONTACT US to find the coverage that is appropriate for you. CLICK HERE to view the coverages included on a Massachusetts automobile insurance policy. CLICK HERE to view a sample Massachusetts automobile insurance policy.
Are You Overpaying for Your Insurance?
In addition to the various coverage considerations, there are also other factors that make up your auto policy and determine your annual premium. These factors include, but are not limited to, your driving record, the type of vehicle you drive, where you garage your vehicle, and all applicable discounts. Our representatives take all of these factors into account and work with the various carriers we represent to find you the best coverage at the lowest premium available.
Our carriers’ discounts include not only the “traditional” discounts offered (i.e. discounts for good drivers, low mileage, alarms, multi-car, etc.) on most auto insurance policies, but some of the most progressive discounts available in today’s marketplace. In addition to various individual discounts, we also offer various group discounts that offer our customers significant savings via group memberships and affiliations.
CLICK HERE to view ways to save on your automobile insurance.
CLICK HERE to see a full listing of our automobile insurance discounts.
Antique/Classic Car Insurance
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years. Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so we will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs. Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value: This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates: Why pay full-time insurance when you driver your collector car only part-time.
- Coverage Options: Not all collector cars are the same, so we can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage: You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance: Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.